Friday, May 26, 2006

50th and going..

50th post of this blog. Well, it has obviously slowed down. Losing some enthusiasm along the way. But it will still go on I promise.


Managed to finally catch The Da Vinci Code at PS last night. I must say the crowd was big for a small hall. Though it is a typical book to movie show where there were scenes cut from the book, I praise the effort of the entire production crew. Especially when u have Tom Hanks, someone who always gives his 100% and then some, for every role he undertakes. (Eg. Castaway)


Movie ended at ard 9 and it was off to The Cathay next door for the next show. Yup, a movie marathon last night.


Booked the tickets for X-Men: The Last Stand 2 nights before. Hall was almost full. Mind you its "The PictureHouse" hall of Cathay *I think its the largest hall, correct me if I'm wrong*. Seats were very plush and comfy and loads of space. Read: must watch movie there!! What do u want me to say about the show? I will not spoil the show.. Please catch this fitting end to the X-Men series.. You will see the deaths of 3 *oops!!* :P

Well, I've been dwelling at home realizing that is the best way to save money. Cos I don't intend to work till school starts. So, yeah. Anybody who needs some company can, well, feel free.. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home