Saturday, May 20, 2006

Rotting..

My DotA buddy left for Taiwan for holidays this morning.

Been staying home and this entire week. Must save money mah since I'm not working. Some more I spend so much on my trip le. Too sian to go out also la. All the same places. And all the crowd. Been packing up my place and realised that I do have a lot of junk to discard.

Hmm.. Went through my previous posts, like lacking photos to make the place look brighter hor? I mean besides those from my trip, I have not taken any extra lor.. Some more the uploading to Yahoo! Photos is so much faster than here la.. So next time majority of the photos will be posted to Yahoo! la.. On the right ---> My Faves ---> My Photos

Oh, Channel NewAasia has become 1 of my fav channel to kill time in the afternoon. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home