Sunday, February 26, 2006

Parade..

Well, going back camp on Wed n Thurs, not the best of days for me. Will not want to elaborate much. Lest the thing come back to me.

Well, my ORD parade is over! Finally! Didn't have much practice. Not much is needed also, given the simplicity of it. Took quite some photos. Gonna share some here.

Formed up

Kenneth, Me, Hansel.

My DotA pal, Zonkie!

DotA gang: Alex, WS, Victor, Me, Mak.

YH, SK, Me.

How cam I forget Simon? My problematic BMT Buddy.

CC, CSM, Me, 2IC.

It was very hot and sunny during the rehearsals la. And given that I will turn red instead of tan, I look red. Heh.. A little look at my bunk.

My messy bed. Ops.. Heh packing my stuffs to bring home.

Is it messy?

That's all folks! Off to Thailand soon.... Sianz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home