Sunday, February 19, 2006

.. .. ..

I am not one who will hide my feelings de, not very adept at it also. So why bother hiding? I will let my emotions show on my face very obviously de. I think burying your emotion beneath the layers will result in more harm to u. Why not just let it out for them to see? Why not let them know how you are feeling now? Why must you suffer in silent? You don't owe them a damn thing la. I don't care how people judge me la, but that's the way I am la. Nonchalant, guai4 lan3 lor, those who really bother will find out the real me la.

Here I am trying my best, there you ppl are complaining about all the freaking things in the world. I know it's not meant to be serious, all the kp kb., but it is very vexing la. Not saying that anyone is selfish or what, but I feel, unconsciously, there's some kinda taking things for granted here. Just because it is always provided doesn't mean it will always be there. So please, try not to be so dependent ok?

I mean, even to your bosses, future bosses. I think they have the right to know. Communicate with them. Afterall I feel that only when there's dual understanding from each other, can work be done efficiently la. If not, pass it on to someone else more capable to do lor. Simple. Some times, we DO need a break la.

After going back camp for the past 2 days in the morning, I fully understand how dumb some people can be. Telling us there's rehearsal for the upcoming parade. In the end? Don't have. Went for this ORD talk, bottomline? Told us what he just said can all be found online. Fucking stupid la. Ass for brain ah? I think even my ass can think better than them. Total waste of time. All the bullshit about modernization.

Just let me finish my studies soon and start working? Then I can at least start paying taxes to support these poor souls la. Cos that's the only job they can do la. Don't wana see the innocent kids suffer if their parent is out of job.

And, I think I'm gonna have a personal crisis coming soon. Don't ask me what it is la. I'm kinda prepared le la.

A lot of bitching n moaning. Can't help it. Bottled too much le. And it is not helping at all.

Don't worry, I'll be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home