Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Hey people! It is the last hour of Valentine's Day as I blog this post.

I'm sure those of u with a better half have enjoyed yourselves thoroughly? *I sure hope u guys did*

And singles out there, don't feel sad or what. Just bask in the love that's in the air. :P

Actually there's a lot on my mind tonight. But I don't know where and what to start.

Have you ever been jealous? Jealous of all the things that are around you? All the things that u wish u were, u had or ever had; but never did? Well.. I had, have, will continue to have.. *don't get me wrong, I'm not referring to the fact that I'm still single.*

Have u ever been disappointed? I received my O'Levels results 4 years back. Well, I wasn't expecting to do very well. And I did not do well. The feeling of 'u know u improved, but its still below expectation' is very 辛酸? Hmm. I cannot find a suitable word for it la. I think at my A's, my results sort of cancel itself out. But the D is a blemish nonetheless. Haiz..

Have u ever been upset by how cruel the reality and life can be? Well, too many for me to list down la. So......

Some times, I feel so empty. Both inside and outside. Zzzz

You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories

All nonsense la above. *bleah* Don't know what I'm talking about also. To all my single friends out there, try to find some1 to share the love? Get hitched ok?

*P.s. to my friend of more than 10 years, I think the tin is nice. And I have not eaten the chocolates yet. At least not now. :P*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home