Thursday, February 09, 2006

Another day wasted.

Guess what? I received this call from some1 back camp at 3.42am this morning. A time when most of us in soundly asleep. Upon seeing his number, I knew sth much be wrong and I was right. I kinda ignored his call, switch my phone to silent and cont' to slp. He called again. Several times. Asked some1 else to call, sms me but to no avail. Hear no evil when I sleep.

Appeared that the orders were out super early in the pre dawn hours. Therefore we were expected to start doing the sand model le. Luckily I did no pay any notice to him. Cos he will make me book in asap after I received the call. Can u believe it? Me booking in at 4am?! WTF?! I am still able to make sound decision despite my brain sleeping. Well, in fact, I think anyone in my shoes will make the same decision la.

Well, waking up at 5+ later, I saw his other msg, telling me everything must be rdy by ard noon time. All in all, I had like ard 8 miss calls. I replied a simple, "OK, on my way back soon." Arriving back camp, the ppl there had already got work underway for the sand model. Will not elaborate much la. F.Y.I. doing sand model is shag la. A lot of work. And have to deal with the other ppl. *refer to my previous post u know liao.*

Do until a bit pissed off today also. But not as bad as the Monday de la. Cos we did not stay for the comments *even if there were any*. We did our job, passable, and f off le. I think I cannot fault the few people for making us feel this way la. Its the entire hq. All I feel, is simply good nuff to replace the previous de. They don't have the quality, still wana act very zhai, try out all the stupid things that wastes all our time. Maybe their predecessors were simply too outstanding la. Or simply perhaps, its juz prejudice on my part, which I highly doubt. If I'm alone feeling like that, it's me. But when everyone's also feeling like that, hmmm...

Ok so now I'm back home. Hopefully I don't have to go back till next Thurs morning lor. Going shopping for the short for materials tmr.

Perhaps I'm slping soon also. Disturbed sleep made me very tired.

Oh, and I've got to make fillings for my teeth. That explains the pain. LOL... Will get it done soon. Nitez peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home