Thursday, March 02, 2006

Weird..

I've just had the most bizarre and weird dream. Lol.. Perhaps all the vent-up frustrations' being released in my dream. Haha..

Chilled out at Liquid Kitchen in Thomson last night. TL, KC, KH & his gal and me. I had a serving of Fish & Fries *for that some1 who know what I'm talking about, no surprises. :P* The place was full so we didn't manage to get the seats inside. Not sure if it was the crowd or something, but the service was a little laggy and slow.

Caught the repeat telecast of Get Real on CNA. Felt really sad for the 2 little kids in the show. Suffering the repercussions of wrong moves made by adults. Get Real is always tackling all the tricky issues in society today. Love the way Diana Ser host the show and the way she post her questions. So sharp and direct. Heh.. Nice...

Oh, I think the skies' clearing up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home