Monday, June 19, 2006

Felt Burnt Out.

Saturday 17/06/06

Stayed up the entire night, while waiting to go for breakfast. Because if I had gone to bed, most probably I will pang seh the breakfast le. So no choice. Breakfast was at McDonald's. After breakfast, I actually went back to my old primary compound. A little trespass there, but. Haha. A lot of mosquitoes, dirt and dust. But even more memories. We should really go back since we have the time now. Haha.

Managed to catch a few hours of sleep after that. Headed to Ang Mo Kio NTUC to meet up the guys to shop for BBQ stuff. Headed back to YH's place to prepare the food. And also some game in between. Playing with the fire to get it to burn is no small feat. Made me so dirty and hot and sticky. Yuck. Food was good. Sambal was too hot! To think we were so generous with it. Chilled out. Fastastic place he has, a good neighbour to complement it also *wink wink*. Haha. Knocked out after I got home.

Sunday 18/06/06

Started with me waking at up at 1.30pm? 'Brunch' and read the papers. Dwell at home till around 4pm. Headed down to Tampines for a mini concert later. Decided to take a bus down. Took number 8.

Guess what? She absolutely melted my heart!!!!!! Gosh!! Who am I referring to? No, not my newfound love. But this little girl that was on the bus. Sitting in front of me. She was with her family of 5. And they are Japanese. She is so cute and lively! Kept playing with her dad. Gosh, I don't mind such a daughter next time.

Met up with some friends also. Concert was fine. There's always the segments that you like and don't. So it was the usual. Hang out with them for awhile after the entire thing. Took bus home. As there was no more feeder service to my place, I traveled by foot back.

Gotta wake up early for breakfast again tomorrow. So I am off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home