Sunday, June 11, 2006

I was in bed. Then again..

It is the 1st time in like #$#%$# how long I woke up at 9. Haha. Was it due to the jitters from the prospect of meeting up my ex classmates from primary school? Haha. No. Cos I wana eat Kuah Chap. So had to wake up early.

Anyway, was suppose to meet SK up before meeting the rest for lunch. BUT!! I realised that me left my Ez-Link card at home! !@#$%^%#@!@ I went back to get it lor. Not much of a choice right? After I got to the train station, it was like what time le. So late. Some more Ryan ended his tuition early. So we meet at Braddell station on the train and headed down Orchard Library. He borrowed books.

Headed down to PS when it was almost time. Then had shakes at MOS Burger since we are still early. Met the rest after they arrived. Swensen's empty for a weekend. Jun was late even before we arrive. She sms-ed me. I just knew she will be late. Haha. Ya, and as usual, she ate nth. Gosh she really eats very very little a day. How she does that?! Haha.

Talked for quite some time at Swensen's. Cindy had to leave early. So we decided to move on to either Starbucks or TCC below. But the live band put us off. So we headed down to TCC at Paradiz Centre. It was sparse also. Nice. Good for catching up. Talked about everything under the sun. Then Iskandar joined us. Yeah. Chatted till 7 plus coming to 8. Hana had to leave. So we decided to leave. Cos Kevin had to go for his friend's party. Yup. And we decided that we will have another gathering soon! Haha.

Headed down to TPY before home. I wanted to buy some yoghurt. Some1 had to kill some time also. So we stopped there lor. Headed home after that.

Guess what? I knocked out on bed after I washed up. Fell asleep till like 1.30am where I just woke up. No particular reason that I can think of. Just felt that I had some 'unfinished' business to take care of. Wahahahaha..

Time to hit the bed again lo.

Time now. 0252hrs(GMT +08:00) 11 June 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home