Saturday, July 08, 2006

Another 1.

Another week just flew by. The weekends are here again. Don't know why, although I do nothing on both weekdays and weekends, some how the weekends seem a better time to chill and laze and relax.

Monday was spent at Funan. Meet up with Quek, Zonkie and Wei Jie there. Shopping! For accessories. Wei Jie got his BenQ 19 Inch LCD. Been boasting about it ever since during our games. Tsk. Haha. I bought a notebook sleeve and a cooling pad for my notebook.

Tuesday I met Allan at Macritchie. Haha.

Thursday was another shopping day in town. Wei Jie jio me to have my ear pierced. Haha. Well, he wanted to 'refresh' his piercing which has healed during NS. Nah, my ears are still perfect. Went Kinokuniya, got a book from there. Then we headed down to the Mizuno shop at Paragon. Signed up for the Wave Run. Bought a new pair of shoes and a singlet with the 30% discount. A little window shopping and we spotted Jason at AX. Went in to say hi and chatted. Headed home after that.

Life has been pretty boring for me ba? Well, I did choose not to work. When is the next time that I can laze like that? Another 30 years later? Haha. By then , new stress would have crept up on me le ba? Haha.

So let's just say I am taking a holiday on borrowed time here. Time from the future where I foresee myself slogging my guts out. Shag.

Till then, Dead Man's Chest is opening next week. Basic Instinct 2 also. Summer, the time for movies. The time I see a burning pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home