Saturday, May 12, 2007

Back date.

I saw this monster of a car when I went to cut my hair last week at PS. A Rolls Royce! OMFG, a tank I would say. For a company which produce aircraft engines. *speechless*

Look at the size!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been bumping around with nothing significant happening.

Perhaps the lunch with my bud on Wed at Yuki Yaki at Marina Square? Well u see I cannot make it for his birthday on Tues. After that slacked around that area. Went Carrefour to get some essentials and stuff. Went cycling with him later the night. Have not seen him for like darn long, caught up on a lot of things, and enjoying the route along the way.

We past by Bukit Brown cemetery and stuff. It was really quiet and just the 2of us. Lol. Along the way we saw some pretty interesting stuffs also.

One of the places we went past.

A retro traffic light button!

Somewhere near my place.

Tanglin CC

Tanglin CC again, in the background.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went aircon shopping the next day.

Headed to Candy Empire to check out this particular snack!

OH MY! They have it!! Hahah! Absolutely sinful!

But I HEART! And I thought only Aust has it, no more worries!

PODS! Comes in 4 different flavours!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I have an amazing friend who bothers to bring back some nice tasty donuts for me!

*cheers!*

All the way back from Hong Kong!

Yay!!! Much appreciated!!

Krispy Kreme!!!

Donuts in original flavour! Yum!



People watching can be quite interesting. Especially so when you are in a nice cozy (read: cold) environment, having nice hot coffee (Starbucks). And there are many interesting people that can catch your eyes. INTERESTING people (not the negative sense if you are wondering :P)

When you have inner peace, your mind and heart tend to see the little things that you might have been missing out.

Erh I think so la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home