Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shagu

This is going to be a rather shag week for me.

Meeting the LTB peeps for dinner on Thursday.

Followed by meeting the Cdo gang for night cycling on Friday. We are planning to cycle from ECP to the town area. Perhaps also to pay a visit to Vivo City and Mount Faber. But it will be a little shag I guess. Cos not all of them ride a lot and it might get a bit too shag for them. Nonetheless, cdo always have the ‘never say die’ attitude, so I have absolute fate in them. Haha. The backup plan is actually to cycle to Geylang for supper and some ‘sight seeing’ late in the night. Hahah.

Following that, there is the cross team chalet at NSRCC, that which I have not decided if I want to go or not. Cycling will end early Sat morning, plus returning the bikes and stuff, I’ll probably get home at around 10am. The chalet’s checking in timing is 1400 I think. So yeah, the timing is a bit tight. I don’t want to go there and be a zombie la! Though not going I’ll feel bad. Since I have already missed out so much of the activities.

BUT there is also the captain’s ball competition on Sunday with James and the cdo gang again. OMFG. Totally draining la.

HOW HOW HOW????? Sigh. … ..

Well I guess I will survive all the activities if I decide to go for the chalet. The deadline for confirming the attendance is tmr night. But I will do so as soon as I complete this post.

Oh ya, and did I mention Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil is not too bad a read? Go borrow the book or something if you can. Based on true happenings, but written in a form of a story.

I hope I can finish all my unfinished books that I have bought before the school term starts. Cos once that is here, it is the start of another vicious cycle on school. No time for anything else other then work work work and more work.

As I am typing this post here, I am in the Starbucks of Vivo City. And the Wireless@SG network simply refuses to cooperate with me. Despite having a 4 bar reception, it doesn’t allow let me connect to the network. Oh well, never mind then, I will upload this when I get home later tonight.

Although my aim today is to come out and read, but the environment is not very conducive today, so I guess I won’t do any reading today lo. Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home