Saturday, August 25, 2007

End of week 1

CCA day was yest. I went to the booth after my MA lesson. Collected my team shirt and stayed there till the end. Packing up seems all too easy for the effort put into setting up the place.

CCA day was ok? Considering that it was changed from Vivace to CCA Day. How boring can it get?

They spaced everyone out this year. After the congested unmovable concourse last year, they learnt their lesson. Last year I actually perspired in the concourse squeezing with the 238962933 people there. And there was literally no air conditioning la. All hot and stuffy.

So this year was a good improvement. However somehow I feel the atmosphere was a little low. There was no visible sign of excitement or anything. Ok this is a cca showcase, but still we will feel more enthu about it if you peeps are more enthu also. It is a 2 way exchange u know? Oh wells.

The dinner after that wasn't too bad. After a long day of cca-ing and with most of us skipping lunch and stuff, the buffet and pizza made our day.

Was kinda tired after I got home and I didn't even bother playing any games considering it is a Friday night.


Week 1 has ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home