Monday, August 13, 2007

Day 0

Sorry this place here seems pretty dead.

Team XUMS day was good! Kudos to the organising comm for the event. It was really interesting for all the places we went, things we ate and things we did.

Had a pre camp bike recce also.

Sat night was the Night Bike recce. Well, the route this year is more interesting than last year's. And not so shag I guess. This time, it is 87. Hahah. Inclusive of going and returning of course. :D

Met my freshies just now for the pre camp dinner. Wasn't too bad I guess for a first date. But I thought it could have been better. Perhaps their GLs were not doing their job. Oh wells, perhaps all these was a big mistake to begin with. We will see how it goes from here ba.

The feeling is all but too familiar and I hate it when this happens. Because the result is almost the same, the first time, every time. Wish me luck. No. Wait. I need more than that. I need a miracle.


Today is Day 0 before camp. I have not packed anything or gotten anything for the camp. A busy day with many errands to run. Sigh.. And schol starts next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home