Tuesday, July 31, 2007

And so on the 31st.

So here I was, walking from the train station on my way home when this random thought just kinda flew past in my mind.

As THEY (the infamous THEY, whom I think everyone ought to know) say, children are debt chasers from your previous life. So having children is actually paying back the debt that you owed them from previously.

So my point here is, if the couple is unable to have any kids, is that a good sign that they led such blessed life from previously and they owe no one nothing? Or the couple ought to be sad that they are unable to have little kids of their own whom they can share their love with? Of course, the trouble about bringing up kids is another issue which we shall not look at at the moment.

Personally I feel that there is a plan laid out for everyone. Things that are bound to happen in your life, it will. It is just a matter of time. Rather than trying too hard, why not just relax and let nature take its course.

Oh wells. Another senseless and pointless entry I suppose. :)

And today will be just like any other day. Nothing special. (:



Before I leave, let me leave you with something that I came across recently:

" You are not being punished, you just haven't been rewarded yet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home