Sunday, July 29, 2007

80 *edited with pix*

Hi peeps.

First of all, thank you 2047 for the little pleasent surprise on Thursday. I am surprised that anyone actually remember or even know about it. But nvm la, since I am not very particular about such things. :)

Friday is book shopping day. Had to expend my vouchers you see. Dinner with Mel at Food Republic before heading to cycling.

I met KH at Bishan before making our way down to ECP to meet the rest of the gang. Luckily the weather was on our side for the entire night. Met the rest, rented their bikes and we headed down to the other side of the park to find some of our friends who were being group leaders for the sports camp. And also, we had to kill time while waiting for Clemz. So he finally came and we started the night heading into town!

We went to Zouk! Haha. Passing by the clubbing area along the Singapore river, we encountered many people who were just done having fun for the night. And boy!! It was damn a bloody awful sight to see girls wasted la! Puking like nobody's business, and not the mention the potential 'danger' that they have played themselves into the arms of unknown strangers who are all too glad to lend a helping hand. I am sure you know what I mean.

Honestly, the sight of any wasted girl is enough for guys to relook at them in a different light. To quote my friend," seeing them wasted ah, is an immediate drop from heaven to hell. Don't care how zai they are, the image is forever gone la. Chui." And I can't help but agree. I mean you can go have fun and enjoy for all you like, but PLEASE learn how to take care of yourself? It is that little something that you can at least do for yourself.

And boy it was a night of cam whoring for us! Haha. Not to mention, the endless food stops that we made. Fast food and Beancurd at Geylang! How sinful. We toured Geylang a bit also. Exploring the infamous night life of it, and checking out the girls along the way. I really must say, the 2 extremes are represented there. Ok I will stop before I let go of something more crude.

So the entire night was spent exploring the lesser travelled places that we would otherwise not go to. Night cycling like this is damn fun la! Esp with the correct crowd. Can't wait for the next one at the end of the year. We will probably head west this time.

At the end of it, it is not the aching asses or sleepy heads that was the highlight, it was all the ridiculous thingys that we would never imagine we would do! All in all, I clock 80+ km in distance. Not too bad a ride, but it will be even better next time! Hahha

Looking retarded on the bike.

We are no winners.

See what?

?

I made them do the SMU jump!

!!!
That is a lot of Newater!

Emo

I like this fellowing series.


Waking from my slumber, I went to Kino again. Cos there are still vouchers to use before the expiry! So all in all, 8 new books in a span of 3 days! Yay! But having or not the time to enjoy them is another thing.

Alright folks. Captain's Ball game later. Boy we really want the 1st and 2nd prize! Haha Time to hit the sack. Nites peeps.



Photos will be up once I get them from the photographer. Hahha.
Oh and did I mention I think I should open a photography studio? Haha, nvm if you dont get it. Inside joke. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home