Monday, August 20, 2007

*-*

Less than 5 min after my previous nonsensical post, I am here writing this.

School starts today after a 4 month summer hiatus. Many things happened this 4 months.

Some good, others often bad. I shall not elaborate. For those of you who know, good. Else, too bad. Maybe you can try reading the archives. I might have left something there.

I don't have much to comment about these 4 months. At least not here on this blog. For those of you who might know, I am a very private person when it comes to certain things. For I am like a sponge which observes and absorbs all that is around me.

Lemme share something extra with you peeps after i got intrigued with after watching the movie The Number 23.


SevenDanny,
The Life Path of a 7 is to find universal truths and pursue inner knowledge. You will explore the mysteries of life and uncover the true meaning of existence. Much of your time will be spent alone, which you will welcome, because isolation will provide you with the time and quiet to pursue knowledge. As your wisdom grows, people will seek you out.


It is true to an extent. Then it got me thinking as usual. Is it true because it is really me? Or simply because I am trying to conform to this description that I felt it to be true? Wells, stupid Danny as usual. Thinking and analysing too much.

OK nvm. :P



I happened to chanced upon something just now.

After reading it, I realised that IT can never get back to what it used to be. We have drifted too much apart. And I am not sure if the day comes, will I be sad. We have become, I feel, a relationship that is really just..........................................................

I am disturbed. I cannot write anymore


I am not going to continue this post.



Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home