Monday, August 18, 2008

I went to bed early tonight. But I don't seem to be able to drift off to bed. So I got out of bed and watch an episode of the new series, Calafare, shown on Ch 5, on Mobtv.

Sometimes, the time / day / moment that we have always waited may not always come for us. I mean, some people spent their entire life waiting, yet it was not meant to be. Some of us are afraid that the moment we walked away, it will just pass us right by. Others simply feel that it is time for something new. The remaining are simply clueless. I guess knowing what we really want will be a good first step. At least it gives you a direction to begin with.

Perhaps. Sometimes. When I think I know. I don't. I guess there are sacrifices to be made for being rational.

A little alcohol might just do the trick in getting me to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home