Saturday, September 27, 2008

Writing daily do take away some things from me.

Like today, I was in the jam around town area where the Formula 1 action is taking place soon. Horrendous traffic. Being stuck as one of them, naturally we don't feel too good. Especially so when I have to pass some stuffs to someone who is waiting for me. All I can say is Singaporean drivers are one of the, if not the worst lot of drivers around. Me included too nonetheless.

The meal came in at coming to 2000. Did not really feel the need, until it came all crashing onto me. I know, unhealthy. That's why probably I am slowly but surely dying.

Everything seems like a blur to me nowadays. And sometimes, I can't really remember stuffs that happened to me. Also I don't seem to be registering them inside also. Probably I am just flowing through with the world? But some issues never failed grab my attention I suppose? Good and bad both. A friend of mine told me yesterday that he is concerned about global issues more than that of himself. The environment, now poverty.

Okay I don't actually have an outline to write tonight, I am just putting down random stuffs that is coming across me now. Wait, which night do I have? Anyway. It is actually not very difficult to be nice to people. We just have to try. A friend of mine said that, "Maybe I'm actually a nice person. I'm only nice because I want people to be nice to me back." I guess it was a very realistic statement? Afterall, I feel that at some point in time, we are all probably guilty as charged. Perhaps that is required from everyone of us in order to induce a higher level interaction? Like. *shrug* Oh wells, nevermind, I don't know. :)

It is usually a losing battle to fight something whose power source that fuel it, are the everyday things that are happening around us now? Oh wells. We are not born to win every single encounter. We all have our Waterloo/s waiting for us.

Of cheesecakes, ice cream, sinful food, and maybe, a little bit of warmth. I can do with some of them right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then again, there are those who are always intrinsically nice. When you feel that tinge of happiness just from having the ability to help someone out, regardless how big or small it can be.



When you indulge in sinful food, you are being nice to yourself. Not the healthy kind of nice, like the mother spoiling her child with lots of toys, but nice nonetheless? And once in a while, it's all good.



Some things just aren't meant to be thought about. They are just meant to exist. And people just learn to accept them as they are.

Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home