Sunday, October 12, 2008

Today was a mixed day? Nothing much to say. Headed out for dinner, came back and headed out again to surprise someone, some cow. Haha. Glad that everything was rather smooth sailing. :) Supper in the form of uncle Ronald.

As I was driving back, I saw the full moon. Partially hidden behind some clouds. There I was thinking this is perhaps as close as I was feeling then, maybe now. Something nice, something beautiful, something sweet, yet its full glory was never revealed to us, yet?

Something which is there, yet partially denied to us? Some things perhaps we have to just live with, or without? Bitter sweet maybe. Never entirely both. Maybe I chose to sit too much on the fence, openly, to even know how to appreciate? Perhaps I was never ready to allow anything in. Wells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home