Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Today was a rather sun-less day, never rain though. So I headed out for a read. Finished up part of a, and a book. Not bad. The latter was an easy read, think those that doesn't require any brain power to process. Anyway I saw this interesting lady walking past as I looked up from my book once.

Walking past Giant, I was tempted to grocery shop, and I did. Almost treated myself kisses, but I don't think I deserve any. Oh wells.

So I headed out for a run upon arriving back home. A relaxing run, (given how nua I am, how not to relax?), late at night, I am missing these runs. And a good time to think about issues from the days. Didn't really got the solutions I was hoping, perhaps things will change?

*I was almost tempted to, but I didn't*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home