Monday, September 29, 2008

More often than not, it usually is. The right thing happening at the wrong time. Yesterday was one. Simply cannot be at 2 different places at the same time, can I? That was probably part 1. Part 2 on its way soon. Sigh.

Probably I need a life lesson on more of the right thing at the wrong timing. Nothing much to say tonight.

And to the anonymous user that commented on my previous post, I may not know who you are, but thank you for noticing this mundane and otherwise nonsense blog.

On the other hand, I am not sure if I should step up the filtering of the content that I post? After all, I don't know who will even pass by here anymore. Oh wells, we shall see. :)

*Everyone seems to feel connected, or not so alone...*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guessed correctly who I am actually. oops :X

Monday, September 29, 2008 8:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home