Friday, October 03, 2008

It was a lazy day. Some coffee in the evening, and another book down. Some grocery shopping, and I got dinner finally.

In the form of Carl's Junior no less. Almost cleared the entire monster package.

There is something in the deserted and lonely environment during dinner that added to its allure. Mysterious, thought -provoking, and a wonderful place to just relax and write. Too bad I left my laptop in the car. A wonderful place really. I can visualise it now as I type. Table; deck chairs; huge umbrella; playground in the distance; ripples on the surface as the breeze gently stroked the water; the calm of the night; clouds overhead; moon partially hidden; a precursor to something brewing. Yet I am just there, basking under the night, waiting for time to past by me. Excellent for everything in the mind to run wild, and perhaps emotions too. Oh wells. Maybe it was not meant to be tonight.

It is certainly amazing how we are often attracted a new area that is not ours. At least I do. Something new, yet we are tied down in the familiar. The reluctance to move, inertia so as to speak scientifically, once we have settled in. But we yearn changes. Contradictory as usual.

*Something that was missing, came close tonight. I was almost, lost, and scared..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home