Sunday, February 22, 2009

The carrot cake conversations. Don't blame me for all the food names man. It is meant to be this way. Go question the director. Haha.

Anyway, I guess the ideal type of girl, look wise, that any guy would die for will be Ruth. Albeit her angular features and her rather unique job, I think she is gorgeous. Haha. No doubt about it. Call me superficial if you like, because inside everyone of us, we are to our own extent. I guess that will be the closest that it come for an Asian for me? Haha. We shall see.

Yup. As quoted, "The possibility that a conversations can change everything and that sometimes in life, all we have to do is talk."

How true it can be. But how many times are we able to do so, without the fear of being judged upon?


The why is the only thing that you can't plan in life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home