Sunday, April 05, 2009

The dust settled. And as I ponder about the last statement I made in the previous post, I thought it wasn't so bad afterall? It is faint, but I think I saw it. Slowly.

And I guess I was glad to be able to talk about it? It made looking at certain things a lot easier, really. I am thankful for my friend, really. :)

Anyway, I came across http://redstripesgreencircles.blogspot.com/ recently, I thought it was interesting, do check it out. :)


Summer will probably be spent talking to myself..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes its good to talk it out =)

and pls i think u go find urself an internship during summer or do something to keep urself occupied instead of just reading like last summer!!!! otherwise summer will just make u more emo with so much idle time! haha.

-anonymous me

Sunday, April 05, 2009 4:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahha why talk to yourself! wait gotta send u to hougang chalet ^.^

so many friends to talk to, like me! lol.

Though I won't leave my name as usual hehehe

Sunday, April 05, 2009 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home