Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It was a blue day. Tuesday. Filled with nothing but emotions.

Okay I am going to do something totally random here. I'll reply to a blog post that I read somewhere.

*I know it is not easy to give up something that we have held dear to our heart. Some things that we've grown so accustomed to. It takes a great deal to say, "Hey, this isn't what I want, I need to re-examine, I'm calling it quits." Now we all know how we are often unwilling to give up something simply because we thought it should be. Ended up we took a lot of things for granted. Because after all, how often do we see it as a privilege and not an entitlement? To walk takes courage. *

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to stay takes courage too

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:18:00 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

I see staying as not knowing what you want really.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what if what you want is to stay? sometimes staying could be the harder and more painful thing to do, but one could choose to walk away to avoid it

Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Danny said...

Obviously your reply is not in sync with my post. I'll appreciate if it was relevant. The premise laid was that the person chose to walk away already.

Anyway, if staying with your choice results in pain, then obviously the choice to stay is wrong. Simply irrational. Pain begets more pain. Simply because you will not get any reciprocation.

Why suffer yourself when you know there is a better alternative?

There is never a best of both worlds.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops I apologise then. Perhaps I misread your post a bit.

I guess in accordance with your reasoning, you have a point. The normal human reflex from pain is to move away from it. But then I always believe some things are more complicated than it really seems on the surface. Human perception is flawed, though we don't always see our own perception as so, point proven perhaps?

I'm not saying walking away isn't a better alternative. In many cases it is, and again in other cases, it may not?

How will we know what's the best alternative?

Friday, May 29, 2009 1:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home