Thursday, June 04, 2009

Where shall I start? The surprisingly nice hospital food that I have been helping myself to every dinner? Or the people that surprises me in the hospital? You get the point. Really hospital food really isn't that bad, I had a grilled fish set for dinner tonight, simply because if no one eats it, it goes to waste. Haha. Ok only certain menu is nice I admit. But still. It is something different. :)

And of course, the interesting people that I have seen. Imagine a 93 year old man wandering about and doesn't really seem concerned about returning to his room? Pity the nurses. And of course, the really random times when I took a second, or even third look @ some people that have walked me by. For the right reason of course.

Oh, did I mention that there is this sense of hidden peace in the compound late in the night? Weird I know, but still. You get the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home