Saturday, April 21, 2012

Met the guys @ YH's place in the evening. After an intense evening of scheming and plotting, alliance and mind-fucking, killing one another in 三国杀, over some drinks no less, we decided to head out for our run. Albeit us being late in our own timing that we wanted to start the run. Blame the game. So off we went for what was to be our latest run ever; or the earliest one if we are anal simply because the new day had actually started. The usual dynamic warmup led to the slow jog which brought us to the venue, that we had decided upon for our interval training.

Being tired was underrated; it felt like a torture. And no we didn't skip the usual physical training, though we did pamper ourselves a little with some discount. :) Had our very late dinner or supper for some, after the cool down stretching, which I always look forward to. Exchanging random chatter in a bid to keep ourselves somewhat awake from the already zombie state we were in, it turned out that I wasn't the only one that felt like crap every week after I washed up when I got back. Rofl. We have much to do, either that, or the standard that we expect from ourselves simply gets higher, LOL.

Took a longer than usual drive back after dropping a couple of them back at their places. I tried not to speed, really, an effort made further successful by being stuck at every other red light. Hah.

And now that I've washed up, rinsed out my running stuff, I feel like crap. HAHA.

No intention of proofreading this, please forgive. Heck. I'm entitled to whatever I want to post here. :D

Had a random trigger along the way back just now. Random. But it was still vivid. Wondering if it will ever go away completely. And no there is nothing physically wrong with me with regards to the trigger.

If anything, it perhaps reminded me that it was real.

Good morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home