Sunday, April 01, 2012

Woke up to a very strange dream a couple of nights ago. Jotted it down as soon as I got up before I forget about it.

I dreamt that I was back in school, in VS, and I went for recess but I left my money in class. Then after I found myself walking around in a hospital of sorts. It had 30 levels and a glass elevator. I was wearing a shirt and tie with my collar buttoned down. The button burst open suddenly but remained intact. It didn't fly or fell off. There was also a playground which operated on the various principles of physics.

Lastly I met this man who was just about to leave and he left his tie on the bench as he walked away with his female companion. I called out to him and he looked visibly embarrassed by his apparent absentmindedness, but in reality he left his tie there on purpose so that he can get a new one. He told me this under his breath as his female companion laughed at him. We took the glass elevator down from the 28th storey and starting chatting about nothing in particular.

And the scene changed to me having 2 apple pies before I woke up.

Woke up feeling puzzled but remembering the details vividly. Hmm.

Met up with an old friend, dined and embarked on a long hot humid walk along the bay area for the iLight event. Settled for a watering hole @ CHIJMES and was treated to a lightning show that lit up the otherwise darkness of the pre-dawn sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home