Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I always have this sense of liberation after a haircut, like today. Especially if the conversation between my hairstylist and myself goes something like this:

HS: Wah your hair is so thick and straight, when was the last time you cut it?
Me: Erm, about 3 months ago?
HS: .... It is very thick.
Me: I know right. *Grin*

So it is short hair again, no more fighting with stubborn hair that refused to be styled. At least not for the next two months. *laughs*

Concoction of vile evil.

There was this night where I woke up @ 4 in the morning and ate this while watching the rain before going back to sleep. Emo much? ROFL. 

Who killed Doctor Lucky?

This is very addictive. 

A recent obsession with Japanese instant noodles.


This sure brought back loads of memories, the building that I spent a very enjoyable 4 years at. Which is now housing SJI. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home