Saturday, April 20, 2013

刘小姐

A couple of nights ago I had a dream about a particular ex classmate of mine. The dream was that we were in math class and I didn't have my text with me so I had to share with her. And while we were making our way home from school it started raining and we were caught in the downpour. 

It was pretty random and rather intriguing. We were classmates for six years. The first thing that you'll probably notice about her is that she's quiet, composed and perhaps even a little cold, but this was then. If I recall correctly my Mandarin teacher didn't like her at first. The teacher thought she had a 高高在上 attitude. If I recall correctly I was assigned to sit next to her once because my form teacher thought I talked too much in class. Hahah. 

Since leaving school I've not kept in touch with her, although she stayed a few blocks away from me. I rarely if not never bump into her. Neighbor saw her a few times before, but not sure if she'd moved or even gotten married already. Haha I have always wondered how she is. 

Anybody, any idea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home