Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Juz got home from a chalet organised by my JC classmate. Actually told her that I'll not be going coz I was sick. Then, I recieved a call from another classmate asking if I'm going. God knows how I let her talked me into popping by. Yeah, so I went. Must commend them for a preparing so many things to keep us occupied. Really put in a lot of effort lor. Ya, thanks!

Slept till quite late today. Had a wonderful rest. Nonetheless, was feeling sick earlier the day. But, the illness kinda cleared up a bit. Thats why I went for the chalet.

People, it is Christmas as I'm blogging this. So, to all for 'ya out there, Merry Christmas!! Another year draws to a close, the countdown to 2006 is next week! This year seems to have gone by pretty fast for me. Perhaps the earlier of this year spent preparing for ATEC made time flies. And also Ex Flash Thunder in Thailand in May. Followed by the participation in the National Day Parade. Yeah, it is true that time flies when you are occupied.

The remaining months in service seem so short yet so long. Gotten my Student Id card from SMU le. Glad that the photo on it wasn't too ugly, lol. Can hardly wait to enter the new phase in my life.

"Santa, can you make time pass faster? I've been a good boy this year. *i hope :P*"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home