Saturday, July 15, 2006

A busy week perhaps?

Monday and Tuesday was spent at home because it was pouring in the afternoon. How nice? Made me unable to go for a jog.

I headed down to town to purchase the book, Freakonomics. Combed Kinokuniya before finding it at an obscure shelf. Sadly, the print version that I wanted to buy was not in the best of shape. Which accounts for the 20% discount? Anyway then I headed down to Borders to try my luck. Guess what?? I cannot find anyway. So I approached the Information Counter for help. But. They only carry the print version that I do not want! Tsk! No choice. Seems fated and I am too lazy to walk back to Kino to enjoy the discount by the card. So I bought the book.

Thursday was Matriculation day for me. Met Jason for lunch and headed down to school. Started at 2pm. Went thru all the stations and signed up for camps. I decided to give Sports Camp a miss. It will be very shag, physically and mentally, should I go for all the camps. And no rest in between. So I am just going for the SMUX, Oikos and the school's FOC. Some of the stations are time wasting, so I shall not elaborate.

Come Friday, the end of the week. Another week. Dwelled at home for the entire day. Meeting up with Jun in the evening for a drink and chill. Just when I was about to leave the house, she sms-ed me saying she overslept. Nvm, dress down and watched tv lor. So met her at a later time. Headed to Brewerkz. Friday night crowds are bad. Everybody is letting their hair down after a long hard week at work, school etc. Yeah, waited for our table. The 15 minutes past by quickly in the midst of some crude and lame jokes, including what ended up to be our table. Drinks and the snack came quite promptly I must say. After, spending some time on the bridge over the dirty, murky, oily and potentially toxic Singapore River, we decided to head for prata. Crowds were expected. Took a little while before our pressence was felt by the shop assistant. Talked for hours over our supper before we decided it is time to head home.

My bed called out to me after my bath. A more happening week for me in recent time ba? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home