Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mixed week.

Week 6 had just ended. The week was normal I guess. Had dinner at Geylang on Monday. Went to eat the beef hor fun. Not bad. Prof was not around for BGS class. Got to watch this movie called The Corporation. The content is a little dry, but overall it was ok? Related to class lo. :D

Sports Fiesta was held in Campus Green on Friday. WTF, the games clashed with lessons la! Although prof was not around for lesson on Friday, but the TA was in class. Shit, cannot skip class for Sports Fiesta. Damn shag. Hang around at Campus Green after class. And my friend lost his bag. I mean, how in the world?! Confirm on purpose. There is no reason that it is accidentally took the wrong bag.

We headed for dinner after Sports Fiesta. Headed to Gluttons' Bay for dinner. Head down to Timbre hoping to chill. But Irene Ang was there and it was full house. So we headed to our usual hunt and chill instead. The couple playing there could actually remember us from all the visits. Haha. Planned a little surprised for my Amelia as her birthday was the next day.

Saturday. Kayaking at ECP. Weather was good, no sun = no burn.

See the grey thingy in the sky? What is it? Hmm.

Paddled to the lagoon food centre and break for lunch.

Lunch. Wet and cold.

Then the rain came. Damn cold damn turn off. Headed back after the rain stop.

Kayak see-saw?

Sea is a little choppy and wind is strong. To quote: "I joined Kayak because I love the feel of my kayak slicing through the wave, and the gentle breeze in my face. But definitely NOT with the rain in my face!" Haha.

How can we not have a 'after' photo?

Overall, the company was good. I thought I have a fun time.

After dinner at home, it is time to hit the bed. Blogging this after a series of games. Going to bed again soon. :D

Week 7 is coming by.

Mid term tests and due date for proposal. Arrgh. Recess after that. But. Is it a time for more work? Time to study more? Erh. I. Don't. Know.

End note: I feel that some times, my life is just so empty. And then I'll start to wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home