Monday, January 21, 2008

M.I.L.K.

M.I.L.K.

Mainly I Love Kids. Wait. Before you think I am some kinda sick pedophile here.

http://www.milk.org.sg/


It caught my eye when I was making payment at Courts today. The notice on top of the donation box read something like this: " Please do not throw the lucky draw coupons inside.. "

And the opening to the donation box looked like it was sealed with clear tape. So I ran my fingers across and realised it wasn't. So I casually dropped a note into it. Wasn't very huge a sum, but somehow at that moment, something inside me just made me do it. I guess if everybody just help a little, things will be better. Definitely.


There is something about kids that we everyone can learn from. That is the innocence that we all once possessed. Before growing up took it all away from us.




Have a laugh over it. And see if you can find that something that is missing from us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home