Thursday, March 20, 2008

IF *edited*

If only crying was easy, I would have cried.
If only life was about enjoyments, I would have no complaints.
If only growing up was easy, I would have grown up long ago.
If only being born was a joy, I would gladly be.
If only there was someone else who understands, I would have shared.
If only making you happy was easy, I would have no sadness.
If only you were in my shoes, I would see what you would have done.
If only fairy tales exists, I would be the prince.
If only there was a reset button, I would have spoilt it.
If only I was the author, I would have given it a different ending.
If only the person exists, I would have given her my all.
If only this journey was short, I would be at the destination already.
If only this journey was easy, I would have no qualms about doing it again.
If only all my if onlys are possible, I would not be me a long time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home