Saturday, March 08, 2008

PotO on the repeat this night..

"recall those days
look back on all those times
think of the things we'll never do
there will never be a day when I won't think of you....

-----------

Where in the world
have you been hiding?
Really, you were perfect!

Angel of Music!
Guide and guardian!
Grant to me your glory!

Angel of Music!
Hide no longer!
Secret and strange angel

-----------

Flattering child you shall know me
see why in shadow I hide
look at your face in the mirror
I am there inside!

Angel of music guide and Guardian
grant to me your glory
Angel of Music hide no longer
come to me , strange angel

-----------

Those who have seen your face
draw back in fear...
I am the mask you wear... (It's me they hear... )

Your/my spirit and your/my voice,
in one combined:
the Phantom of the Opera
is there - inside your/my mind..

And in this labyrinth,
where night is blind,
the Phantom of the Opera
os there/here -
inside your/my mind... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home