Monday, April 21, 2008

dsfkyhn

Nothing too fancy, perhaps just some photos along the way.

J.Co donuts. Was ok I guess?

Despite reports of rice running out at NTUC, no such problems at Shop n Save. Ha

Hearts

The most colourful cupcake I have ever eaten. Thx for the cupcakes! The blue is my desk fyi.

You know when I was a kid, I was fascinated by the world of car wash. You know back in those days whereby the car wash at the petrol stations are still mechanical. Ok a random fact but those mechanical ones tend to leave scratches on the car in the long run. The whole feeling of being in a semi-dark environment as the car goes through the wash, as the foam overs the car, there is a surreal(ok I am just using a random word here) feeling sitting in the car as it passes through it. The feeling that somehow made me feel away from the busy world. That quite moment to myself. That feeling was never lost. Even till now. Ever since all the car wash operators have switched to manual ones, the feeling is somewhat lost to and extent. Ok totally random post. Bye.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home