Thursday, April 10, 2008

Coffee & Tea

She caught my eye the moment I stepped in. Though most of the time her back was to me, and despite the fact that I was plugged into my Shure, her presence was felt time and time again. The delicate features and the long lush black hair that crowns her head. Though she is Chinese, or the remote possibility of being Taiwanese, it doesn't really matter. I'm almost certain she sensed that I was stealing glances at her, for I was 'caught' several times for looking. '_'

As she made her exit with her friends, our eyes briefly locked. A little smile from us both and she's gone. The moment was brief, yet the episode seemed eternal.

It is little surprises like that these that make life a little bit more bearable.

Wells...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home