Saturday, March 29, 2008

It is not supposed to make any sense..

Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us.



How often have we been caught in that moment in time, where we wished for nothing but that moment to last forever? The moment before the sunrise turn into a hot day; the moment before it goes pitch black at the beautiful sunset. Or even just any event special to you that you wish eternal for. How often have we experienced that. Only to resign ourselves to losing it in the end. But what kept us going is the thing that we know as Hope. For Hope makes all things bright. Sustaining it is another matter altogether, and that unfortunately, is the hardest to do.

"It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." I just can't bring myself to it, for I know deep within me, there is a streak of selfishness.

It is always a greater joy to give than to receive. I have always thought of receiving as a privilege, not an entitlement that we should look forward to. For receiving should be a pleasant surprise we must not take for granted.

When the morning begins I'll read the last line,
When the rain stops, I'll turn the page, the page of the first chapter



If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home