Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wife vs Girlfriend *edited*

I was just talking about this topic with another friend a couple of nights ago on MSN. No offence to the ladies here but personally I have always felt that there are two distinct types of girls when it come to me.

The first being those that are of ‘girlfriend dating material’, while the latter is that of ‘wife material’. There is really a difference in the traits of those two if you ask me. So the questions that I post here are these:

  1. Which type of girl do you look for in a girlfriend initially?
  2. Will she transit from one category to another in your context?
  3. Or will you change your perspective of her just to accommodate her into your life?
  4. Is it possible for a girl to excel in both roles?
  5. Or it is a matter of a scale upon 100%, depending on how much resources the girl allocates to each aspect at different times?
  6. Do girls see guys in the same context as this

Of course, there is still the platonic relationship between the two gender. Which I really believes in. Though some people are very skeptical about how two people of the opposite gender can stay purely platonic in the long term. Oh well. Thanks for reminding me about it over MSN. :)

Comments and other insights are gladly welcome!

Use the comments link!



And my fingers are swollen from some don't know what reactions. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home