Wednesday, April 02, 2008

News and I

Getting into someone else's life is wholly dependent on whether the person grant you the permission to do so. Else it will be just trespassing. And we more or less know what happen to trespassers in the end, it will just make everything look bad.


Channel NewsAsia is fast loosing its appeal to me. It no longer has watch-worthy(I don't think there is such a word, but still to drive my point across) news anchors. Glenda Chong has taken up the Shanghai correspondent role and Andrea Chow is missing in action. There isn't Young Ming any more! I don't find Cheryl Fox anything nice.

Although there are the likes of Chloe Cho, Lynlee Foo David Nye, Genevieve Woo, Otelli Edwards, Steven Chia, Yvonne Yong, oh wells. Watching news is back to the depressing days.
The only saving grace will be the likes of Nina Varghese, Suzanne Jung, Timothy Go, Melissa Hyak, Sushila Krishnan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home