Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sentiment

All creatures moving and alive I believe are all sentimental beings. Sometimes we just choose to hide it from others. Take for example today I was at TPY central I bought an ice cream from the elderly uncle. Given the numerous different sellers present, obviously it wasn't any other uncle. If my memory serves me right, he was the first seller to be present there years ago. In recent times, he came under stiff competition from others. And strangely he's the only person I buy ice cream from if ever I have craving.

Also humans will not change if the circumstance is not against him. We only change when we need to change, seldom we change because we feel like changing. We are just too comfortable in our own surrounding. *_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home