Saturday, September 06, 2008

Well let's see. Comex, gotten a ext hard disk, headphone for the pc. Packed as usual even on a Friday. Wait, what am I talking about, it is supposed to be packed. Saturday I went out reading. Just to relax a little. Come Sunday, Nike Human Race. 11000 people seemed so much compared to the half marathon last week. Perhaps because of the only partial road closure. Timing was decent for not training. Late dinner after the run. Baked rice and french toast.

Come Monday, met up with some people, steamboat @ Bugis, great company to relax with. Followed by some sweets just opposite the street. It was also the closest I came to being stranded. Thank you the kind hearted security guards.

Nothing spectacular in the week leading to this end I guess.

And I suppose I am lagging in some movies that I want to watch. Oh wells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home