Thursday, October 30, 2008

Talk about extreme weather. HOT HOT HOT. Today. A little too hot for liking. It makes me feel kinda, nau, from it. Oh well.

Watching documentary is fast becoming my habit these few nights. Tonight was no exception. Did you know that the life span of a mayfly ranges from 30min to 1 day only, depending on the species? And their sole purpose of existence is merely to reproduce, and perhaps food for the fish. Why? Because they are born without a mouth and stomach. All they had to rely on are the fats stored during the earlier phase of life before emerging an adult. Yeah I learnt about it from the show today. I like learning new interesting non-school related stuffs. :)

But doesn't it feel kind of sad that some species of life lived and die simply to live again? I mean in human context this is maybe irrational and meaningless? I don't know.

Anyway I lust a new laptop. And maybe along with it, several other items. Haha. What is new.

"The reason to live, is.. "

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, that's why we try to make our lives as meaningful as possible between the time we are born to the time we leave the shells that is our body.

what makes your life meaningful?

Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home