Thursday, October 23, 2008

A wet day again.

So I decided to take a little break this afternoon. Went for a little walk around in the afternoon when it was all dark and gloomy. Rounded up with a usual dry yong tau foo for dinner. Instead of the train, I decided to take a long bus ride home. Part of the factor was probably my bag was damn heavy, yes laptop was inside. Even during the walk about I could feel the strain. Sigh. Coupled with the rush hour of knocking off, I decided to take the bus. Had a much higher chance of getting a seat. So I sat myself down on the last seat of the top deck as the bus made its way back to the interchange. Phone's battery was dying, as were the ipod, so I had to make do with ambience music then. From multi lingual conversations, to the flipping of newspaper, remix versions of ringtones, they kept me entertained throughout the entire journey. Not forgetting to mention the dark gloomy scenary as it past me by. The latter pretty much sum up my day, or probably the week. Oh wells.

On a side note, I bought 2 cans of tomato juice yesterday. Campbell's, 163ml, if anyone's interested. Not the usual juice, rather more of a concentrate. I like.

One of the songs that are currently on the repeat on my playlist now. Re-found this song the other night as I was sorting my music out. Nostalgic.
Probably due to copyright issue, I can't embed the song. So here's the song if any's interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzr_wOO-3OI


*It is probably snowing inside now..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home