Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It was a rather wet day today. And you know about wet days. It makes me slightly less happy.

Been having this donut craving for a couple of days now, so I headed out to get me some comfort. I got 6, okay 7, but till now as I am typing this I ate a grand total of zero. Well done myself.

Headed to Sinema to catch a couple of screening tonight. Though not professionally done, but they are good nonetheless. Given the kind of support that they have. And some of them do convey messages to us. Like the family that has to deal with a possibly shotgun marriage? You know there is a problem somewhere when both parents bought the same present individually for the son without each other knowing. That screening got me thinking about a lot of things. Ah wells.

Dinner in the form McDonald's Grilled Chicken Foldover meal, upsized, changed the drink to ice Milo. Probably what got me into this mess that the donuts are untouched?

Took me an hour, I ate a donut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home