Monday, October 13, 2008

The counter read 3333 as I begin this..

We are here for the choices we made? Or are we here because of the choices we made? Your take, your call.

The wedding today was fantastic. Perfect. Felt so happy for them.

Lines were in place to govern things. Indicating the clear distinction between absolutely different regions. Regions that doesn't mix like oil and water. Many a time, the line is often grey, neither white nor black, never clear. That is when we are most tempted to thread that tad little too close and strayed into that zone. I guess I am not foreign to that place. Lines are there for a reason. We should never cross them. So for now, I know. I learnt it the hard way.

Alcohol in the system is not exactly the most ideal time to actually write. But perhaps it is a great time to think about more complex things. Things like. Things closer to the inside? Things which perhaps make me feel closer to being, real?

And when I said I was not intending to have a wedding, should I even have one, some probably thought I was half-hearted about it. But maybe I was serious about it. Why? Don't really want to talk about it here. But probably might share it with the correct people? We'll see.. Some things are just not meant for all. Free size is never free size.

*Maybe I just need a quiet place..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home