Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Seems that there are visitors after all.

Woke up, went to get some work done. Adjourned to a quiet place to read later in the evening, subconsciously perhaps I wanted to just have peace? Followed by a little bit of grocery shopping before I headed off? And guess what? Upon stepping home, I was back into the embrace of the lonesome night for a little run.

Any one of those three events today, is usually done when yours truly here want an escape of sorts? From things happening around me? Having the all the three happening tonight would seems like striking the jackpot? Probably not? Sometimes we don't really need reasons for some of the things we do. Or maybe, just maybe.

I what-if-ed some stuffs when I was running though. Thinking about the various alternatives. Which in the end led me to the question from last night, "We made the choices that brought us here, or simply here because of the choices we made?" I somehow believe that sometimes, the time wasn't then.

*Maybe I need to talk, maybe I don't...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home