Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I cut my hair on Sunday. Topics that I covered with my stylist ranged from colouring of hair, to that of hair extensions, and hair loss, greying hair, I guess pretty much almost everything. Well at least I now know the deal behind hair extensions. Haha. It was something that I have been wanting to find out, not for myself, but more of a useless knowledge of sorts. I dig.

Monday, Kuishin Bo one hour lunch time special. Lunch obviously. Followed by a five hour Kbox special. Haha. And the night ended with dinner @ Xin Wang. Remember how I was saying I miss the toast there? :) Yup. Later the night, we had a little case of, not diarrhoea thank you very much, I don't know what I shall call it also. Let's just say I was rather nice in that aspect already. I tried to be professional and didn't flare. I mean, just stepping back and looking at it, we were all so stupid to have been trying something, already a big mistake made somewhere, for so long. Haha.

Today was a wet day. Perfect for sleeping and just laze the day away. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home